Information about data processing
The protection of your personal data is our top priority. We process your data solely in accordance with applicable data protection law (General Austrian Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), Austrian Data
Protection Law (DSG 2000)). In the following we inform you about important aspects of the data processing in our company.
Data collection and protection
We process solely the data that our customers make accessible to us in the process of contracting and after the conclusion of the contract.
The data processing serves the following purposes
To record customer data, to document business relations and to store data about rendered services needed in the process of billing. We process data within our statutory obligation including automatically stored and filed text documents (e.g. correspondence), all in connection with the processes mentioned above.
- Art 6 Par 1 lit a (consent of the customer)
- Art 6 Par 1 lit b (needed to contract)
- Art 6 Par 1 lit c (legal provisions according to the Austrian Federal Tax Law (BAO) and the Austrian Commercial Code (UGB))
- Art 6 Par 1 lit f (legitimate claims of the responsible (DSGVO))
- § 132 Austrian Federal Tax Law (BAO)
- §§ 190, 212 Austrian Commercial Code (UGB)
- DSFA-A01 (customer data, accounting, logistics, book keeping)
Storage and deletion
We store your data until the end of the warrantee period, the statutory period of limitation and the lawbased safekeeping periods.
You have the right to correct, delete and impose restrictions on the data collected by our company and you have the right of opposition. In order to do so please contact us. If you consider the data processing done by our company as unlawful or think the data protection law has been violated, you can file a complaint at the regulatory body responsible. In Austria this is the Austrian Data Protection Authority.
Our contact information
Hotel Christine GmbH
Tel.: +43 5444 5346
Information über die Datenverarbeitung nach Art. 13 EU-Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DSGVO)