- Maintain a distance of at least 2 meters from other people except for people from the shared household or fellow travelers from the shared residential unit.
- Wear an FFP2 mask in generally accessible indoor areas. Children between the ages of 6 and 14 only need a tight-fitting mask. Exceptions are children up to the age of 6 or people who don't have to wear a mask for health reasons.
- Reserve in advance if possible. Reduce traffic jams at the reception and in the breakfast room if possible.
- Pay contactless if possible. Preferably settle the invoice with a card.
- Please follow the instructions of the employees.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugs.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Sneeze or cough into your elbow or into a handkerchief.
- Do not travel if there are signs of illness. If there are any signs during your stay, contact your host.
All the measures of the Silvretta Arena Ischgl / Samnaun are summarised under the following LINK.