Skiing holiday in Ischgl - Alpine lifestyle mecca for winter sports enthusiasts.
A village of 1,500 residents, multiple awards, celebrated multiple times: the Silvretta-Arena with 238 kilometers of pistes is one of Austria’s and even one of the world's most popular winter hot spots. The high international esteem of the Tyrolean ski area is no accident:
As one of the biggest ski resorts in Tyrol with its many unique winter offerings, glamor and unforgettable surprises are the result - the Mecca of Alpine skiing is on top form for its guests every winter. From skiing in the Silvretta Arena and concerts with international stars in the ski resort, to entertainment, shopping and culinary excellence - the famous Ischgl winter is intoxicated with exuberant holiday flair - it isn’t for nothing that they say here: Relax if you can! ...
- Guaranteed snow from late November to early May
- A large range of pistes for all skill levels
- Huge funparks
- Almost no waiting times thanks to the ultra-modern lift and cable car system
- Open air concerts with international stars
- GPS location on the piste map for iPhone and Android
Discover the many benefits of Ischgl for yourself - book your winter holiday at Hotel Christine in Ischgl here!